My next Q&A will be at 14:00 (GMT) on Thursday 12th November 2020. This time Joseph will be joining me so feel free to submit your questions for me or him, or both of us! We’ll do our best to answer as many as we can.

You can watch it here:

1. Ermir on 9 November 2020 at 4:06 pm

I’ve missed the Q&A! Thank you! Every now and then I watch the old ones.

2. John Morrison on 10 November 2020 at 12:25 am

Would be good in the Q & A – or in a later blog post – if you could let us know where you are with books ready for shipping:

Essentials book
    Other upcoming books

Thanks

3. Rick Selby South Carolina, USA. on 12 November 2020 at 12:32 pm

Question for the Q&A
    I have great success sharpening my cross cut and rip saw but when it comes to my back saws not so much. I can’t seem to get them to cut smooth and not grab and catch, any ideas?

4. Matthew on 12 November 2020 at 1:23 pm

In your opinion, what is the most important skill(s) an apprentice carpenter should master to increase overall success in craftsmenship. (Ex. Tool maintenance, plane work, cutting, drafting, etc.)

5. Dan Maxwell on 12 November 2020 at 3:08 pm

More of these Q andA would be great

6. Ermir on 12 November 2020 at 6:09 pm

Dear Paul and Joseph,

The Q&A today was really good! The content was excellent, as always. Having a dialog in studio made everything more dynamic and enjoyable. It was even more efficient, with Joseph selecting questions from the chat, while Paul was answering.

Nevermind the little sound problems. It happens even in big radios and televisions (I’ve worked in both). Going live can be full of surprises. You all are a very good team.

Thank you in particular for anwering my questions! I benefited from them!

Great job again!
    Looking forward to the next Q&A!

7. Donald Lawrence on 12 November 2020 at 7:53 pm

I am listening to the live broadcast and they have gone through all the preshow (?) questions but I did not hear the questions that I had submitted.

8. Noel Rodrigue on 12 November 2020 at 8:11 pm

Can we have a link for a replay, please? I missed the call while on another one.

9. Donald Lawrence on 12 November 2020 at 8:28 pm

Any answer to my original question about the combination wet stone that Paul said he used for years would be appreciated.

Donald

10. Neil Greene on 13 November 2020 at 2:22 pm

The Q&A was very good. I’m sure once the audio issues are worked out it will prove to be a great opportunity to hear from both you and Joseph. I would like to hear more about his musical instrument builds. Thanks again.

• Eric Bittner on Happy Birthday Paul!Happy Birthday, Paul! You have been one of the few bright rays of hope for the past year.
  • Paul Boegel on Happy Birthday Paul!My what a lot of comments. Well, you have earned it Paul. Happy Birthday to you and many more. Online mentoring is turning into a really positive thing that you are doing and you a…
  • Mike Dench on Happy Birthday Paul!Happy Birthday Paul. You are an inspitation and have encouraged me to make more things from wood in addition to my woodturning.
  • James R Lawrence on Happy Birthday Paul!Happy belated birthday Mr. Sellers. Thank you for the inspiration from an 83 year old amature.
  • Craig on Happy Birthday Paul!Enjoy the day, Paul! It's great to see so many friends here.
  • Vanderlei Pereira de Carvalho (Brasil) on Happy Birthday Paul!Paulo, é com muito carinho que desejo que nunca te falte inspiração. Inspiração para continuar aprendendo a cada dia mais e transmitindo isso a todos nós, para que você não só cont…
  • Paul Swain on What Can I Do About it?Paul, do you intend on making the Brazos rocking chair on the woodworking master class? I would truly like to try and make one. Thanks for all your help. Paul Swain