Where should I get them from?

We buy them from various manufacturers, sometimes listed as a square awl, sometimes as a bradawl. They often need refining, as you can see from the following post:

In the UK, You can get them from Crown Hand Tools, and from Silverline, though they may need correcting. There is also the one Paul mentions in the following blog post which can be had in the UK from Woodland Craft Supply: